[K12OSN] W3C XHTML validator

Dan Young dyoung at mesd.k12.or.us
Fri Sep 12 20:22:22 UTC 2008

What distro are you using? I see it in the Fedora 9 repo. If it is not
available for your distro, tidy might be a good alternative.

Assuming you're using K12LTSP 5EL, it is in the EPEL repository:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/5/i386/repoview/tidy.html

How to use EPEL:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

Then: