[K12OSN] School Server

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Sep 26 16:14:54 UTC 2008

Timothy Legge wrote:
> I would consider something other than Dell.  Unfortunately, I am in
> Canada and most of the time Customs and Brokerage fees just make it a
> hassle...
>
> Tim

Assuming that building your own server is not an option here....

Give both Penguin and ZaReason a call.  Perhaps they've dealt with this
and have an easy way to handle shipments to Canada.  Penguin's been
around for long enough that, who knows, they might have a "dealership"
of some sort up there.

Failing that, then Les's suggestion of IBM is a good one.

--TP