Re: [K12OSN] School K12Linux clients not able to complete boot after 50+ or so clients are up

Sudev Barar wrote:
2009/8/21 Daniel Howard <dhhoward comcast net>:

Steven James Drinnan wrote:

It finishes the line "Eth0 link up, 100 Mbps, full duplex, etc." and the
next line says:

Negotiation: Error: Server Connection Closed

Could that be where it's negotiating swap, and we've run out of swap space
after 50 clients?

I tried powering off a client on the same server that had booted OK and
seeing if the next one booted OK, but no luck, and further, the client that
was OK that I powered off wouldn't finish booting now.

Sorry if you have been through this but I just saw this thread now.

What is the max number of connections set in gdm.conf?

No we haven't looked here, we'll check it out today.  Is there a default value?  Thanks, Daniel