[K12OSN] School K12Linux clients not able to complete boot after 50+ or so clients are up

dhhoward at comcast.net dhhoward at comcast.net
Fri Aug 21 16:16:33 UTC 2009

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar

OK we looked at the gdm file and it said the number of connections was limited to 16, which doesn't make sense since we could get about 50 clients up and running. Nonetheless, we'll increase that and see if it helps.

Any response to the possibility of swap being the culprit? Daniel