[K12OSN] Printer recommendations?

Rob Owens rowens at ptd.net
Sun Feb 1 19:57:53 UTC 2009

I usually go to newegg.com and look at the reviews.  I do a search for either "linux" or "ubuntu" since those terms show up in the reviews fairly often.

Personally I've had good luck with both HP and Samsung.  On my K12LTSP 5.0EL system I have used an HP 2100, HP 2300, and whatever the cheapest current model HP and Samsung networked printers are (can't remember the model, but I bought them about 6 months ago).

-Rob