[K12OSN] House planning/designing software for k12ltsp

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Wed Feb 18 21:14:28 UTC 2009

Hello List,

I don't think I have seen anything in reference to this. The Industrial
Arts dept at school would like to come up with some sort of House
Design/planning software. I haven't ever seen anything close to this for
Linux ,although I would think at this point ,someone surely has
attempted something like this?
The fact is I had a winders version of this of my own from about 6-7
years ago that was very easy to use and very feature rich ,that I would
bet would run on Wine, but do you think I can find that cd in my cd
archives,,,Not!!
Anyone have any ideas leads on this one?

Thanks,
Barry Cisna