Re: [K12OSN] OT: any OpenOffice vs. MS Office studies/cases out there?

Ryan,

Good Idea! A nice 'workaround' so everyone sees the OOo as M$ Off
'transparently'!:). Why didn't I think of that? May do exactly that over
summer.A new upgrade for everyone. I may tell them it cost $1mil to make
this happen and then they will really take an interest to it,especially
the higher ups, as saying 'free' everyone turns a deaf ear to anything I
have found :-)

Barry