Re: UPDATE: Re: [K12OSN] C-Media CM8738 Sound Card Problem

Murrah,
I missed the beginning of this thread, but if you are having trouble getting sound to work with Dell Latitudes as clients for a K12LTSP server, see http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/WorkInProgress#esd_ALSA_sound_on_LTSP_4_2

Peter

murrah boswell wrote:

Barry,

murrah,

change your lts.conf entry to:

[ws253]
        SMODULE_01    =  maestro3

reboot the TC.
See if this works for you,,

I put a completely bogus driver in my lts.conf:

[ws253]
#       SMODULE_01    =  maestro3
        SMODULE_01    =  cmipci

and I still get the error about not being able to load the maestro3 module. The lts.conf I have been working with is

/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf

Am I in the wrong ballpark?

Murrah

Barry