Re: [K12OSN] Preparing K12Linux F11

Warren Togami wrote:
On 06/03/2009 01:37 PM, Terrell Prude' Jr. wrote:

Folks, OpenOffice.org is one of our two mondo-big poster children for
desktop FOSS (Firefox is the other one). We need to get it immediately
in front of people, again, just like Firefox. Best way to do that is to
have it on the ISO image.

Do you volunteer to compile the list of Fedora packages to add? If nobody does, then I will add nothing to the upcoming image.

Warren

Sure, I'd be glad to compile software, if you need someone to do so. Heck, I'll even do the compilation on a CentOS box. :-) I've not done RPM builds before (only .tgz), so I could use a few pointers on how to do it.

--TP