[K12OSN] DNS/NATing issues....

Alan Boushard boushara at louisiana.k12.mo.us
Tue Jun 16 14:22:09 UTC 2009

I have done all the suggestions that have been given but still no luck.  nslookup works with OpenDNS servers.  I can ping internet sites with the IP addresses but can't with their domain names.  resolv.conf looks normal.  I am going to reinstall, I do a fresh install for each school year anyway, this one will just be a little sooner.  Thanks for the Help.

Alan Boushard