[K12OSN] (no subject)

We have started to investigate K12linux and so far we like it a lot. The issue(s) we are having is finding documentation that works with the latest version. One thing we are trying to do is change the firefox icon on the launcher and remove the evolution icon from the launcher for all users and we have not been able to figure that out of find documentation on how to. We are using Gnome as the desktop managers.

Thanks in advance for any help.