Re: [K12OSN] (no subject)

latest version. One thing we are trying to do is change the firefox icon on the launcher and remove the evolution icon from the launcher for all users and we have not been able to figure that out of find documentation on how to. We are using Gnome as the desktop managers.

This is how it works for GNOME on my Fedora install, so hopefully it'll work for you:

Remove the Evolution icon:
* right-click on the icon in the taskbar
* select "remove from panel"

Change the Firefox icon:
* right-click on the icon in the taskbar
* click "properties"
* click the icon (in the top left corner)
* choose a new icon

--Mel