[K12OSN] k12linux and windows dhcp server

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 20:05:10 UTC 2009

> Les,
>
> In our windows environment it is best for the windows servers to hand out
> dhcp, we're running a domain.
>
> Another user sent me this screenshot for his working windows server setup
> http://www.arkki.info/howto/Wiki/LTSP5-Kokkola/Windows_dhcpd.png
>
> My settings match his, but I still have the same problem. Can't login.

I had a similar issue where the thin client would boot, but then could
not login with a dual NIC setup and it was related to iptables not
forwarding ( nat'ing? ) the login request to the authentication
server.  Could this be something similar?  Or perhaps a firewall issue
on the k12 server?  Is that disabled?

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins