Re: [K12OSN] Scary article from Russia (w/o love)

Moon wrote:
Wasn't meant to insult, only point out the facts as I see them, and obviously as others see them, reference the original web link comments.

As I said in my original message, show me an SBS "equivalent" or one that even comes close that works out of the box and I'll eat my words. Don't tell me what you think, tell me which one is as good or better than SBS out of the box. BTW, I'm aware of SME Server, ClarkConnect, eBox, SUSE's rendition, and a host of other talk about SBS, like that on Ubuntu. But again, show me one, just one that works out of the box.

What didn't work for you on SME server?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com