[K12OSN] Remote client desktop

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Thu May 28 21:25:24 UTC 2009

Robert,
Do you need Xvnc launched via inetd or xinetd?  Your message said xinetd, but
the link to my notes that you gave references inetd.  I've also got info on
making it launch via xinetd.  Presumably, it should be xinetd since this would
run on the server, right?  Let me know and I'll tackle getting it working on F11
this summer.

Peter