Re: [K12OSN] using really old PCs as clients

Thanks for the clarification.  Hardware vendors and other people were not sure of this. That is why I posted it. This assumes significance as the floppy drives on al these machines  are not working. Therefore I  have decided to give a try even if  the query is not answered.

with many thanks,
Raju