Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Gx260's

It appears that not every video driver is installed in the X11 that lives in /opt/ltsp/i386.  This may be what's biting you in the rear.  What happens if you try popping, say, an ATI Rage, Radeon 7x00, Radeon 8500, or Matrox Millenium G-series in the box?

--TP
Do you GNU?

Joe Dow wrote:
Hey all,

Again I'm gonna ask about the Dell Gx260's as no one seems to have given me a suitable answer.  The problem is with the intel video, wondering if anyone has successfully gotten these up and running, and if so. How??

Joe