[K12OSN] OT - Yum problem

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 18:26:48 UTC 2009

Hello,

So from the replies I've read even if it messed up the kernel
installation the existing one should run just fine.  This is excellent
news!

My follow-up question is, does this mean that the issue, whatever it
is, could be resolved by getting to the actual physical box and
running "yum clean all", yum update" again?

Thanks,
Joseph