[K12OSN] How to boot clients PCs.

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Tue Sep 8 15:57:56 UTC 2009

On some BIOSes (I remember some older Dells), you also had to enable net
boot separately in the BIOS (you had to configure the device) as well as
setting net boot as the first boot device.

Other BIOSes are cruel in giving you a net boot option even though the
motherboard you have not supporting it.

Regards,
William

--