[K12OSN] PoE TC/clients

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Tue Aug 24 19:58:36 UTC 2010

Hello All,

Curious if anyone on the list here is using extensively,any brand of TC
that is PoE compliant? Beginning of each school year by the time all
machines are relocated ,repositioned like the new teachers wants them,I
always think I wish ALL machines were all PoE enabled so You don't have
to try and chase down power outlets,and/or having to put in power strips
etc,yuck!.
I have seen the 'wall jack ' TC's that as I have read recently are in
reality now available but have not actually seen anyone using these in
the real world. They sure look like they would be sweet,if they had any
kind of performance at all.

Take Care,
Barry Cisna