[K12OSN] Colour Inkjet Printer Recommendations?

Terrell Prude' Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sat Dec 25 20:51:29 UTC 2010

I had to install the latest HPLIP software to support my Dad's OfficeJet
6500-series. It's very important to first un-install the stock RPM that
comes with CentOS 5. It's not hard to install the new one, and I've got
to give HP credit here. They're doing a bang-up job of supporting their
devices with Free Software.

--TP