[K12OSN] K12LTSP status

j.w. thomas jthomas at bittware.com
Sat Jul 24 01:03:23 UTC 2010

Terrell Prude' Jr. wrote:
> Does anyone on this list have experience with packaging software for RPM
> distros?  I've never done it, but I'm certainly willing to help out.

I've done it before, but it was so long ago that I would have ot
essentially start over again from the beginning to re-learn how to do
it.  I do recall though that it was not that difficult.

jthomas at bittware.com  http://www.bittware.com    (603) 226-0404 x536
Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like
having a peeing section in a swimming pool.