[K12OSN] LTSP - No clients can connect!

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Fri Oct 29 22:05:46 UTC 2010

Reb,

What version of ltsp are you running,on top of FC13? I have always done
the full K12LTSP installs since it's inception way back. I am sure there
is some behinds the scenes quirks that may be slightly different between
versioning numbers, and actual OS's etc.

I am probably wrong but I think in your tcp returns of nmap you should
at least have port 6001 = X11 and , 7100 = font-service in order for
TC's to negotiate as expected,although you said some clients are
A-OK?...Your nmap returns are not showing these two ports listening?

What do see when you run on the server 'tail -f /var/log/messages' and
boot a thin cleint ?
Do you have SELinux disabled as well?
Keep us posted!

Barry