[K12OSN] New Building's LTSP Server

Gianugo Altieri gianugo.altieri at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 06:59:30 UTC 2011

     If you chose Fedora, please note that by using any software RAID
for the /boot partition, you won't be able, later, to upgrade the system
using the handy "preupgrade" command. By repetitive use of "preupgrade"
we are now able to run a K12 over a F14 with no glitches. "preupgrade"
requires either a hardware RAID for /boot or a single drive partition,
but won't work on a RAID boot partition. We chose to partition the disk
so that /boot appears on a single drive and everything else is mirrored
on RAID1.

     Best
     Gianugo Altieri