Re: [K12OSN] EL6 32bit kernel-thinclient config

I don't see a compelling reason to disable a future capability like IPv6 for space reasons. Most schools will be IPv4 until their upstream ISP requires them to be otherwise. The ones that do implement IPv6 will likely do a dual stack first anyway so a sudden failure of the thin clients will be bad.

Things that can come out of the thin client kernel are the oddball networking protocols for novell netware and windows shares as that is handled at the server end anyway and all the ham network protocols.