Re: [K12OSN] Flash sound gone?

On 08/10/2011 08:31 PM, Warren Togami wrote:
Never experienced any problems here. I recommend NOT using 32bit
flash-plugin on a 64bit server because it pulls in a huge 32bit library
stack. I now recommend uninstalling nspluginwrapper completely because
Firefox now has its own out-of-process plugin-container that protects
the browser from plugin crashes. Flash itself seems to crash less often
when run outside of nspluginwrapper.

Thanks for update.

Does aplay work on your server/client? That might point me in the right direction.

Jeff