[K12OSN] HELP NEEDED NOW: Need Documentation Testing and Feedback

Warren Togami Jr. warren at togami.com
Thu Aug 11 09:05:01 UTC 2011

Hey folks,

http://k12linux.org
I just spent a few hours reorganizing the K12Linux site, hiding most of
the old and obsolete pages and putting the important stuff up front.  I
still plan on doing more reorganizing and writing.

I have strong confidence in the code itself, but the documentation is
probably too confusing and requires improvement.

For now I really need people who are already familiar with LTSP to test
the instructions AS WRITTEN with a fresh install and to provide feedback
here on K12OSN list.  After some verification and tweaking of the
documentation, we will be ready for the formal announcement where we
invite the wider community to K12Linux EL6.

https://www.facebook.com/k12linux.org
Follow K12Linux on Facebook!

Warren