[K12OSN] HELP NEEDED NOW: Need Documentation Testing and Feedback

Hey folks,

http://k12linux.org
I just spent a few hours reorganizing the K12Linux site, hiding most of the old and obsolete pages and putting the important stuff up front. I still plan on doing more reorganizing and writing.

I have strong confidence in the code itself, but the documentation is probably too confusing and requires improvement.

For now I really need people who are already familiar with LTSP to test the instructions AS WRITTEN with a fresh install and to provide feedback here on K12OSN list. After some verification and tweaking of the documentation, we will be ready for the formal announcement where we invite the wider community to K12Linux EL6.

https://www.facebook.com/k12linux.org
Follow K12Linux on Facebook!

Warren