Re: [K12OSN] HELP NEEDED NOW: Need Documentation Testing and Feedback

Must be a temporary thing. I can hit it just fine from a firefox browser on F15.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Dean Jones <dean jones oregonstate edu> wrote:
Hi,

I am working on a fresh install for feedback following the instructions here:
https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/InstallGuide

But I can't connect to the mplug.org repo from any of my centos hosts (old or new)?  I just get a time out trying to hit port 80.  Browser, wget, telnet port 80 all behave the same.

Works fine from a mac?!