Re: [K12OSN] HELP NEEDED NOW: Need Documentation Testing and Feedback

On 8/11/11 8:21 PM, Warren Togami Jr. wrote:
slow boot
ata2.00 link is slow to respond, please be paitent. time out. tries 3x
same message
limit SATA link to 1.5g speed - then boots.

Likely it is trying to workaround a bad controller behavior and there is
nothing we can do about this.  Can you disable the SATA controller in
the BIOS?  Does that help?

Still errors when disabled (slightly different error but same result) and I have tried all of the BIOS settings in various combinations. Just this particular controller probably.

It is hidden by the splash screen and only noticeable by a delay.

No biggie, i'll test some other stuff.