Re: [K12OSN] OT: Authentication server options

I would use Fedora 389 server for LDAP (supports multi-master for automatic updates and failover by having ldap.conf list dual servers!)

What is used by the system for user auth should have no impact on home directories unless the source of user auth has different data for the home dir.