Re: [K12OSN] OT: Authentication server options

Dave,

The MS AD authentication you are wanting to use,is the setup we have
used at our k-12 school for 8 years now. It does in fact work fine with
tested now,,,Windows 7,, Windows Vista as well. I have the Samba file
server setup as an Domain member of course.
As others have said I would like to try the Fedora 389 server to get MS
out of the maintenance picture,,though.
On my home server setup I use A Samba server as PDC and actually works
better transparently for TC's and Windows TS sessions as the home
folders are created somewhat more as a real looking Windows Desktop
enviornment .
Let us know how things go.

Take Care,
Barry