Re: [K12OSN] Need advice on recovering from failed boot disk

Les Mikesell wrote:
(which you deserve for not doing timely 'yum updates'

Y'know, I'd agree with you if I hadn't been doing regular yum updates. I was a little surprised to see that 5.6 was the latest stable when I started looking around for what to download. It's actually been hard to find a mirror with 5.3 on it. A bunch of the mirrors have an empty directory there.

Well, thanks for all the advice. I guess I know what I'm doing today. Wish me luck.

ck