Re: [K12OSN] Test NBD Root?

> Could someone please test if the NBD Root boot documentation stillworks?

NBD works for me. Booting from CentOS 6.0 with SL61-clients. NBD was much faster than NFS (which I expected). Still som strange problem with CAPS LOCK on the LTSP-clients - but that may be related to the NX-client that I use with the virtual machines. I will test this tomorrow on bare metal :-)

I'm very happy with the progress in this project!

Odin