[K12OSN] Troubleshooting fuse?

My local USB drives don't show up on my desktop. Apart from that obvious symptom, I'm wondering where I look to find out what might be the problem. I'm a member of group fuse, so the obvious is covered.

My DHCP server is separate from my LTSP/TFTP server, and my home directory is an NFS mount. The NFS server is the same as the DHCP server. Oh yes, and accounts are all handled via NIS and the NIS master is yet another host. I'm not sure if any of that matters or can confuse how FUSE works, but thought I should mention it.

Where do I look for errors?

roland

--
Roland Roberts, PhD