Re: [K12OSN] Troubleshooting fuse?

On 08/23/2011 01:14 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:

I have not read the docs being used so I can only comment generically: using Ubuntu cookbook-style instructions is likely to not work on a RedHat based system. SL-6 is a RedHat based system.

Unfortunately, there do not appear to be any RH based cookbooks nor anything I can find resembling debugging instructions.

What I do know is that when I look at syslog on the client, the device IS being detected. And I know that, as the Ubuntu instructions note, that the device does then show up in /var/run/ltspfs_fstab. What I don't know is what goes wrong after that nor where else to work, especially if their next step of trying ltspfsmounter is wrong :-(

roland

--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland rlenter com                            6818 Madeline Court