Re: [K12OSN] configuration questions

Ok I am a new  to this so I thought it would be a good idea to get some feed back. I am starting  the conversion for my kids to k12lltsp.  I have Sun Ray 2FS Virtual Display Clients that I want to use for the thin clients, I have just bought a HP Quad core to build as the host/server for them.  What is the Easiest way to build these? I started with Scientific Linux i86_64 but was not able to get the  ltsp-server-tweaks, to work. And then read from Rolands posts that i might need to use the 32bit not the 64?

any help would be appreciated. I just started this yesterday!

jim