Re: [K12OSN] Troubleshooting fuse?

On 08/24/2011 02:10 AM, Burke Almquist wrote:
This may be a dumb question, but is the user on the thin client a member of the "fuse" group?

-bash-4.1# groups roland
roland : roland fuse cvs fvis family iraf

But....it turns out the client and the server disagreed on what the gid of fuse should be. I changed the ID on /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/group to match the server and rebooted the client. Bingo! My drive now shows up.

Thank you!

roland

--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland rlenter com                             6818 Madeline Court