Re: [K12OSN] Troubleshooting fuse?

On 8/22/2011 7:09 PM, Roland Roberts wrote:
My local USB drives don't show up on my desktop. Apart from that obvious
symptom, I'm wondering where I look to find out what might be the
problem. I'm a member of group fuse, so the obvious is covered.

My DHCP server is separate from my LTSP/TFTP server, and my home
directory is an NFS mount. The NFS server is the same as the DHCP
server. Oh yes, and accounts are all handled via NIS and the NIS master
is yet another host. I'm not sure if any of that matters or can confuse
how FUSE works, but thought I should mention it.

Where do I look for errors?

roland

Did you follow the step where you add the user to the fuse group?

Warren