Re: [K12OSN] Sound problems

On 8/24/2011 2:30 PM, Warren Togami Jr. wrote:

https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/2011FundDrive
Donations are still being accepted. =)

I am now in a MBA program, and as a class project I plan on
incorporating K12Linux as a 501(c)3 non-profit. Future donations after
that point will go 100% to school/library/community center deployments
or to pay contractors (developers) who implement fixes to LTSP bugs.

In case this doesn't work out or turns out to be too much trouble to maintain, there are umbrella 501c's that accept new projects, like:
http://sfconservancy.org/
that was featured on a recent floss weekly podcast:
http://twit.tv/floss171

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com