[K12OSN] when running ltsp-server-tweaks

Hi. I'm running freshly installed CENT-OS 6.0 on a Dell PE 2850 following directions from the install guide. I get to the point of running ltsp-server-tweaks, and I receive this error:

"Failed to access configuration source(s): Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash."

I have restarted the installation, reloaded the OS from scratch. Has anyone seen this?

V/r,

Matthew