Re: [K12OSN] New EL6 install

On 08/26/2011 04:53 PM, Luis Montes wrote:
Have either of you guys tried Chrome on the thin clients yet? This is
the main reason I want to update to SL6 or Centos6.
Luis

I have not. It's a little too scary for me to have Google inside my browser. It's one thing when they collect your data when you visit their site. It's another when they collect it when you visit any site.

Don't get me wrong - I think that what Chrome is doing for the browser now is what Firefox did five-ten years ago. Ever since they released it, all browsers have been focusing on speed - competition is good.

--
Jim Thomas            jomegat jomegat com
Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!