Re: [K12OSN] Local Apps and Firefox 6

On 08/28/2011 08:55 PM, Jomegat wrote:
[...] Now all I need to do is figure out how to apply that change to all the user accounts. I don't want to log into each one and go through gnome's "add launcher" dialog. There must be a way to script this.

I think you want to look at http://developer.gnome.org/menu-spec/. I haven't tried this myself yet....

roland

--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland rlenter com                            6818 Madeline Court