[K12OSN] dhclient and the prebuilt f10 chroot

I was attempting to setup the fedora 10 prebuilt chroot on top of a
centos host since the packages in the chroot are much newer than the
ones in the centos 5 iso. . I've read the wiki guide but I am having one
problem. I am using a single nic and using an alternate port, 1067 that
my etherboot devices are flashed to use. I can see the devices
connecting to the server, and loading the wraplinux kernel ok. But when
the thin client makes a 2nd dhcp request, it appears to be using port 67
and attempting to connect to the networks main dhcp server and returning
a root-path option missing message. I cant quite find where the config
to change that is located. My dhcpd.conf contains the 128 and 129
options to use port 1067. Any help would be appreciated.