Re: [K12OSN] How to update K12LTSP-5.0.0EL-32bit chroot

Not exactly. I'm suggesting that you backup the existing /opt/ltsp/i386 subdirectory, or just rename it. Then, from your K12Linux Fedora 9/10/11/12/13/14/WhateverYouChoose box, copy *that* /opt/ltsp/i386 subdirectory tree--the entire thing--over to your K12LTSP 5EL server. Your clients will thus be using that Fedora version of the client binaries vs. the ones that came with K12LTSP 5EL.

--TP

Stephen Kerr wrote:
not sure I completely follow.  are you advising to backup the existing
directory , drop in the new c libraries (libc)  and see what happens ?