Re: [K12OSN] How to update K12LTSP-5.0.0EL-32bit chroot

Ah, hadn't thought of that. He might, but it's also possible the F10 binaries he's using will be just fine with that kernel rev. The only way to know is to try it. Fortunately, you'll know it right away, yay or nay.

--TP

Rob Owens wrote:
What about the tftpboot stuff?  Will he need to copy Fedora's
/var/lib/tftpboot to K12LTSP's /tftpboot, and update dhcpd.conf to load
the newer kernels?

-Rob