Re: [K12OSN] How to update K12LTSP-5.0.0EL-32bit chroot

I gave the LBE link a quick read and it looks very promising. are there
any practical limitations to kernels and package lists ? in other words
would it be practical using LBE to build a chroot on the almost mythical
centos 6 distribution when it comes out ?