[K12OSN] New Building's LTSP Server

Julius Szelagiewicz julius at turtle.com
Thu May 5 16:27:05 UTC 2011

Joe, you are mistaken. I'm about to build some fax servers (don't ask) and
I'm looking at $199.00 servers. For example:
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=DL380-XEON3200X2-4R&cat=SVR

There's a lot of good cheap hardware out there. If I were to make one of
those baies into an LTSP server, I'd add a SATA controller and external
SATA drives. YMMV.

Julius