[K12OSN] Pledge Drive for K12Linux EL6

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue May 17 16:24:29 UTC 2011

 I am very willing to add technical capabilities to this effort.
Additionally, I can add documentation abilities as well (I've used publican
before and am moderately versed in docbook). Also, I do have a small pile of
servers, mostly 32-bit, some 64, and a small pile of assorted "school style"
hardware as well as a few newer thin client tiny box devices from after my
days doing K12LTSP at APS that can be put back to use as test platforms.

I am also very willing to provide hosting for finished code, development
code, git, trac, wiki, what ever is needed to help this process.

James P. Kinney III

- *2011 Noam Chomsky*