[K12OSN] Pledge Drive for K12Linux EL6

Warren Togami Jr. warren at togami.com
Tue May 17 20:25:52 UTC 2011

Hi Burke,

I am not asking for money transfers just yet.  I will need to see how
serious this community is as a whole before deciding to launch the project.

If I do decide to go ahead, you will have two choices.

1) Would you like to designate your donation to me, or to my designated
charity?  If the latter, then I can get you a receipt for tax purposes.
2) Do you have a Bank of America account?  If so you can transfer money
to me with no transaction fee.  Otherwise mailing a personal check would
be the best option.  Paypal is the last resort, as they charge me a 3%
transaction fee.

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com