[K12OSN] k12ltsp as next-server - solved or almost

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Wed Feb 8 17:25:38 UTC 2012

In celebration for both Johan and Jan, I'll toast you both tonight with
one of Belgium's finest exports (other than Eddy Merckx).  :-)

Very glad it all worked out and I didn't send you too far down the wrong
road.

Good luck and thanks for both being persistent and letting us know it
worked out in the end.

Regards,
William